To apply to become a day vendor, please follow the steps below: Applications are now closed for the 2018 Season
- Please read and ensure you comply with the Rules of Operation. (Your staff or helpers are also responsible for reading and knowing the rules, so please ensure they have read them as well)
- Please fill out the Day Vendor Application.
- Please fill out the appropriate Vendor Record form: .
- Gather all required documentation (see next tab – 2. Required Documentation).
- Scan application, vendor record form and all of your required documentation and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of liability insurance, food safe certification or market safe, as well as permit to operate certificate, health approval certificate, fire department inspection sticker or confirmation of inspection, if applicable.
Organic certification, liability insurance, market/food safe, or any other applicable certifications, where they apply.
Only Crafters as Service providers ( i.e. Henna tattoos, face painting, cosmetics, soap or any product that is applied to the skin) are required to supply a copy of their Liability Insurance. Massage type Therapies/Therapists, will need to supply a copy of Certification and Liability Insurance.