A liquor vendor is a vendor that is authorized to sell liquor products at a farmers’ market by the Liquor Control and Licensing Branch and is subject to the KFCMS Liquor Vendor Guidelines. Products sold by a liquor vendor may include, but are not limited to, wine, spirits, ciders and beer.
To apply to be a liquor vendor, please follow these steps:
- Please ensure you can abide by the KFCM Liquor Vendor Guidelines before you apply to the market.
- In order to sell at our market, you will need authorization from LCLB. Please see the LCLB Checklist for more information. You will require our society number, which is S-36543, to complete the LCLB form.
- Please ensure you have read and conform to our Rules of Operation.
- Ensure you have read and are in compliance with LCLB Policy Directive No. 15-11.
- Ensure you have read and are in compliance with LCLB Policy Directive No. 14-11.
- Ensure all of your employees have a Serving It Right Certificate.
- Once you have obtained authorization from LCLB, please fill out the Liquor Vendor Application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once processed, you will be notified regarding the success of your application. If approved, we will work with you to determine your scheduled market dates.