A liquor vendor is a vendor that is authorized to sell liquor products at a farmers’ market by the Liquor Control and Licensing Branch and is subject to the KFCMS Liquor Vendor Guidelines. Products sold by a liquor vendor may include, but are not limited to, wine, spirits, ciders and beer.
To apply to be a liquor vendor, please follow these steps:
- Please ensure you can abide by the KFCM Liquor Vendor Guidelines before you apply to the market.
- In order to sell at our market, you will need authorization from LCLB. Please see the LCLB Checklist for more information. You will require our society number, which is S-36543, to complete the LCLB form.
- Please ensure you have read and conform to our Rules of Operation. (Your staff or helpers are also responsible for reading and knowing the rules, so please ensure they have read them as well)
- Ensure you have read and are in compliance with LCLB Policy Directive No. 15-11.
- Ensure you have read and are in compliance with LCLB Policy Directive No. 14-11.
- Ensure all of your employees have a Serving It Right Certificate.
- Once you have obtained authorization from LCLB, please fill out the LiquorVendorApplication2018n form and send to email@example.com. Once processed, you will be notified regarding the success of your application. If approved, we will work with you to determine your scheduled market dates.